Federal Project Manager – Full Time, Exempt
Salary: $100,000-$130,000 per year – Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, ESOP and 401k/with 3% employer contribution, and 11 Paid Holidays, Sick Time and PTO.
Functions as a project management resource. Interacts with clients and Project Managers on contracts and stays abreast of current and emerging projects and proposals. Independently evaluates projects and if issues arise, assist to provide resolution. Conducts him/herself in a professional and ethical manner.
• Federal Project Manager will work with Department Manager’s for resource allocations, assessing and recommending appropriate staffing for Federal projects.
• Federal Project Manager will have primary oversight responsibility for production efficiency, project profitability and production capabilities on Federal Jobs.
• Works closely with Vice President on fulfilling strategic plan, proposal forecasting, and project management coordination.
• Contributes to the corporate Strategic Plan.
• Assists with the proposal review process.
• Confers with the Accounting to establish fee schedules for all Federal contracts.
• Mentors and provides guidance and on-the-job training for new project managers.
• Participate to keep current QA standards.
• All other duties assigned by Vice President/President.
Skill, Knowledge, Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Engineering.
• 10+ years of project experience which must include project management, staff supervision, and client relationships.
• Professional Registration is required.
• PMP preferred.
• Strong organizational skills.
• NQA-1 experience desired.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, ESOP, 11 Paid Holidays, Sick Time and PTO, and a 401k with a company contribution of 3% of employee income.
Ready to apply?
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Or mail to,
Meier Architecture • Engineering
Attn: Human Resources
12 W. Kennewick Ave.
Kennewick, WA 99336
Meier Architecture • Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. Meier Architecture • Engineering participates in E-Verify.
*DISCLAIMER: Meier does not ask for personal information prior to interviewing and considering a potential hire. Any hiring sources doing so are not affiliated with Meier.