Mechanical Project Engineer – Full Time, Exempt
Salary: $87,840 – $105,000 per year – Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, ESOP and 401k/with 3% employer contribution, and 11 Paid Holidays, Sick Time and PTO.
Provide design services for commercial HVAC and plumbing applications including load calculations, equipment selections, system layout, technical specifications, and other project specific tasks. Must conduct him/herself in a professional and ethical manner.
• May assist in developing project budgets for mechanical and plumbing design.
• May stamp and oversee work performed with others within discipline.
• Experience in AutoCAD and/or Revit.
• Performs work with an understanding of their impact on project budgets.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Strong focus on quality and attention to detail.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Skill, Knowledge, Education and Experience:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Licensed Professional Engineer.
• More than 10 years of experience in developing construction documents for commercial and/or federal projects.
• Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, ESOP, 11 Paid Holidays, Sick Time and PTO, and a 401k with a company contribution of 3% of employee income.
Ready to apply?
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Or mail to,
Meier Architecture • Engineering
Attn: Human Resources
12 W. Kennewick Ave.
Kennewick, WA 99336
Meier Architecture • Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. Meier Architecture • Engineering participates in E-Verify.
*DISCLAIMER: Meier does not ask for personal information prior to interviewing and considering a potential hire. Any hiring sources doing so are not affiliated with Meier.