Project Manager – Full Time, Exempt
Salary: $87,500-$117,000 per year – Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, ESOP and 401k/with employer matching, and 11 Paid Holidays, Sick Time and PTO.
Responsible for planning, management, and successful execution of contracted corporate services within budget and on time and helps ensures that all client needs are met.
• Manages internal and external activities to accomplish financial goals, and quality standards.
• Ensures that delivery of service to clients meets or exceeds their expectations.
• Acts as primary or secondary point of contact with the client for all issues regarding the project contract.
• Responsible for application of corporate policy and procedures in the delivery of services to clients.
• Responsible for the management of projects and project engineers assigned to him Responsible for the success of projects assigned to him as relates to contracts, schedule performance, progress billings, profitability, accounts receivable, and client service.
• Responsible for the implementation of a work plan for each project that meets the requirements for a work plan.
• Work to meet or exceed QA standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skill, Knowledge, Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Preferred Licensed Professional Engineer.
• May be a member of professional or technical society.
• Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills.
• May assist in publishing professional papers.
• 5+ years of experience.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, ESOP and 401k/with employer matching, 11 Paid Holidays, Sick Time and PTO.
Ready to apply?
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Or mail to,
Meier Architecture • Engineering
Attn: Human Resources
12 W. Kennewick Ave.
Kennewick, WA 99336
Meier Architecture • Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. Meier Architecture • Engineering participates in E-Verify.
*DISCLAIMER: Meier does not ask for personal information prior to interviewing and considering a potential hire. Any hiring sources doing so are not affiliated with Meier.