Project Architect – Full-Time, Exempt
Salary: $75,500 to $101,250 per year – Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, ESOP and 401k/with 3% employer contribution, and 11 Paid Holidays, Sick Time and PTO.
Join a Team dedicated to teaching and learning, at every step on the career ladder. Practice architecture in a fully collaborative environment of engineering disciplines that stresses holistic solutions to complex problems. Your Clients will be from every part of the architectural spectrum and your projects varied from churches and schools, to municipal buildings and port facilities, to state and federal agencies. Our goal is to help you develop your professional skills while sharing your professional experiences with us. Your opportunities will include:
• Leading and teaching emerging Architects in the creation of a wide variety of project designs.
• Presenting and integrating the latest in electronic design and drafting platforms into the Team’s existing arsenal of tools.
• Participating in training opportunities for innovative materials, assemblies, and technologies.
• Communicating with Clients, Contractors, and Building Officials.
• Working with a Team of Professionals in pursuit of design excellence and project profitability.
• Participating in the creation of proposals for new projects and introducing the firm to new Clients and business opportunities
• We are not just interested in what we can get from you. We want to know what we can bring to you to help you grow your potential as a Designer, Practitioner, and a Professional. We are interested in what you willing to bring and share.
Assumes full architectural design responsibility for new or modified structures such as institutional, religious, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Responsible for daily supervision of design and technical development and coordination of projects.
• At the outset of each new project or current assignment, prepare a project budget and then track hours spent on project.
• Prepare suggestions for staffing requirements and production to keep project performance on track.
• Develop effective client relationships in bringing projects to fruition.
• Responsible for project cost control.
• Responsible for communications to clients, officials, and subcontractors as required.
• Coordinate all aspects of project document completion.
• May stamp own work as directed.
Skill, Knowledge, Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
• Licensed Architect
• Member of a professional or technical society.
• Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills.
• Work successfully in a customer focused, project oriented environment.
• Licensed 6-9 years.
Ready to apply?
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Or mail to,
Meier Architecture • Engineering
Attn: Human Resources
12 W. Kennewick Ave.
Kennewick, WA 99336
Meier Architecture • Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. Meier Architecture • Engineering participates in E-Verify.
*DISCLAIMER: Meier does not ask for personal information prior to interviewing and considering a potential hire. Any hiring sources doing so are not affiliated with Meier.