Civil Lead Engineer – Full Time, Exempt
Salary: $90,000 to $120,000 per year – Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life Insurance, 401k Match, 11 paid holidays, plus vacation and sick time.
Manage engineers and designer and direct their efficient utilization on projects.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have experience in AutoCAD and Civil3D Software
• Demonstrated experience in civil engineering design.
• A demonstrated ability to evaluate the technical requirements of major segments of a large and complex project; outline the tasks, and labor requirements; establish fees, scope, and project budgets; and outline a project schedule.
• A demonstrated ability to manage engineers and designer and direct their efficient utilization on projects.
Skill, Knowledge, Education and Experience:
• Must have excellent judgement, leadership, and communication skills.
• Requires well-developed organizational and communication skills and the ability to maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with engineering team and clients.
• Ability to understand essential engineering principles and practices.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering.
• Licensed Professional Engineer.
• May be a member of a professional or technical society.
• Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills.
• Work successfully in a customer focused, project-oriented environment.
• 5+ years’ experience.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, ESOP and 401k/with employer matching, 11 Paid Holidays, Sick Time and PTO.
Ready to apply?
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Or mail to,
Meier Architecture • Engineering
Attn: Human Resources
12 W. Kennewick Ave.
Kennewick, WA 99336
Meier Architecture • Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. Meier Architecture • Engineering participates in E-Verify.
*DISCLAIMER: Meier does not ask for personal information prior to interviewing and considering a potential hire. Any hiring sources doing so are not affiliated with Meier.