Senior Structural Engineer – Full Time, Exempt
Salary: $105,000-135,420 per year – Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, ESOP and 401k/with employer matching, and 11 Paid Holidays, Sick Time and PTO.
Meier is looking for a licensed professional to fill a Structural Engineering position within our company. This position requires a minimum Washington State professional civil engineer license or the ability to get one within a couple of months. The position has unlimited growth opportunities, such as project management and staff management. Key experience and responsibilities are as follows:
• Work well with other engineers, architects, designers, and clients.
• Must be able to communicate and direct structural designers in the development of construction drawings.
• Need to have a good understanding of the processes to developing construction drawings and specifications adequate for public bidding and permit approvals.
• Develop and prepare complete and accurate structural calculation packages for the review authorities approval.
• Must have a good working understanding of the structural components of the latest building codes.
• Must have a working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit programs.
• Recommended to have experience with concrete, masonry, steel, and wood construction systems.
Skill, Knowledge, Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering with structural emphasis and Licensed Structural Professional Engineer.
• History of leadership
• Project Management
• More than 15 years of experience
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, ESOP and 401k/with employer matching, 11 Paid Holidays, Sick Time and PTO.
Ready to apply?
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Or mail to,
Meier Architecture • Engineering
Attn: Human Resources
12 W. Kennewick Ave.
Kennewick, WA 99336
Meier Architecture • Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. Meier Architecture • Engineering participates in E-Verify.
*DISCLAIMER: Meier does not ask for personal information prior to interviewing and considering a potential hire. Any hiring sources doing so are not affiliated with Meier.