May fill roll as Responsible Professional Engineer (RPE) for complex multidiscipline projects. Plans and supervises work requiring judgment regarding the independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria. Assist Group Manager in client relationships and discipline marketing efforts.
Reports to the Structural Group Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• In a supervisory capacity; plans, develops, coordinates, and directs a large and important project or a number of small projects with many complex features.
• As staff specialist; usually performs as a staff advisor and consultant for a technical specialty, a type of facility or equipment, or a program function.
• Perform structural calculations and prepare documents for a wide variety of challenging projects.
• Familiar with the use of Enercalc, RISA and other engineering software.
• Proposal manager for Level 2 projects.
• May approve level of effort estimates for discipline as assigned by Group Manager.
• May stamp work performed by others within discipline.
• Work to meet or exceed QA standards.
• All other duties assigned by Manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering with structural emphasis and Licensed Structural Professional Engineer.
• History of leadership in professional or technical society.
• May publish professional papers.
• More than 15 years of experience
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, ESOP and 401k/with employer matching, 11 Paid Holidays, Sick Time and PTO.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to,
Meier Architecture • Engineering
Attn: Human Resources
12 W. Kennewick Ave.
Kennewick, WA 99336
Meier Architecture • Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. Meier Architecture • Engineering participates in E-Verify.
*DISCLAIMER: Meier does not ask for personal information prior to interviewing and considering a potential hire. Any hiring sources doing so are not affiliated with Meier.